FAQs – Entertainment

Birthday-Parties-and-Events-at-GameTime #GTplayers

Q: Can I hire an outside entertainer, i.e. clown, face painter, costumed character, etc.?

A: Hiring an outside Entertainer is an option, but they have to have liability insurance. The insured party must add GameTime as additionally insured to their insurance for the event date. All documents must be submitted to GameTime’s Management team for approval before the event date. If the documents are approved, you will be notified and the Entertainer will be allowed to provide services inside the venue. Without approval from Management, the Entertainer will not be allowed to provide services inside the venue.

Q: Speaking of entertainment; can I hire someone to perform an animal display show in your venue?

A: Exotic animals are not allowed in the venue. We are a full service Restaurant so this would violate laws within the Health Department and FDA. Also, because of the lights and sounds that are emitted from all of the arcade games, GameTime is not a safe setting for this type of activity. Even with liability insurance, this is not a possibility.